Android version of HashKaro.com served via AtHashPal.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: ‘Do Not Suffer In Silence’: I Broke Free From an Abusive Marriage Became a Police Officer #IndiaNEWS #Inspirational Back in 2016, Kozhikode resident A Noujisha, a homemaker, was suffering in

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #Inspirational

‘Do Not Suffer In Silence’: I Broke Free From an Abusive Marriage Became a Police Officer #IndiaNEWS #Inspirational
Back in 2016, Kozhikode resident A Noujisha, a homemaker, was suffering in an abusive marriage and was on the verge of ending her life. But today, this 32-year-old woman has become an inspiration to many women for having overcome her obstacles bravely and for chasing her dreams.

Noujisha did her master’s in computer application (MCA) and worked as a guest lecturer before getting married in 2013. Her life took a turn for the worse from there when her husband came in the way of all her ambitions and devalued her achievements.

This behaviour slowly turned into domestic abuse that lasted for more than a year. This mother of a six-year-old tried to die by suicide but then decided to get out of her toxic marriage.

She started studying for competitive examinations, worked hard and found success when she became a civil police officer (WCPO). She joined the office on 15 April, 2021.

“Tears rolled down my cheeks when I got the appointment order, she told The New Indian Express.

Noujisha says that her family — her parents and son — supported her and always stood by her side. Her advice to all women out there is to “not suffer in silence and get out of it to chase your dreams.???

Watch the brave journey of this cop:

View this post on Instagram A post shared by The Better India (@thebetterindia)

(Edited by Pranita Bhat)

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme