Android version of HashKaro.com served via AtHashPal.com
Login or Join
IndiaNEWS

: WPL 2023: Delhi Capitals win toss, opt to bat first against Mumbai Indians #IndiaNEWS #Sports Navi Mumbai, March 9 (IANS) Delhi Capitals skipper Meg Lanning won the toss and opted to bat first against

@IndiaNEWS

Posted in: #IndiaNEWS #Sports

WPL 2023: Delhi Capitals win toss, opt to bat first against Mumbai Indians #IndiaNEWS #Sports
Navi Mumbai, March 9 (IANS) Delhi Capitals skipper Meg Lanning won the toss and opted to bat first against Harmanpreet Kaur led Mumbai Indians in the seventh match of the Womens Premier League 2023 at Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, here on Thursday.
Delhi made one change in their playing XI as Minnu Mani came in place of Arundhati Reddy.
We will bat first. I think itll play similarly for the whole day one change for us, Minnu comes in for Reddy tonight. Need to assess the conditions, get a good start and then continue on the same way. Its been pretty good fun, I have a good group and everyone wants to work hard, said Lanning at the toss.
On the other hand, MI didnt make any change and skipper Harmanpreet said her team is comfortable to chase.
We dont really depend too much on the toss, but today we wanted to chase. Weve done well in the last 2 games, the same XI for us. Shes a very good player and leader (on Meg Lanning), sharing the dressing room in India is a learning experience for everyone, Kaur said.
The MI family made my day special (on her birthday yesterday), we just want to continue the way we started, she added.
Playing XIs:
Delhi Capitals Women: Meg Lanning(c), Shafali Verma, Marizanne Kapp, Jemimah Rodrigues, Alice Capsey, Jess Jonassen, Taniya Bhatia(w), Minnu Mani, Shikha Pandey, Radha Yadav, Tara Norris
Mumbai Indians: Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia(w), Nat Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Issy Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Humaira Kazi, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque
IANS
ak/

Stock Market NEWS Best intraday tips Intraday Stocks below 100

10% popularity Share & Forward! Do Not Share

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @IndiaNEWS

learn stock market

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme